Friday, 8 February 2019



Portrait of dignity, storage of wisdom; O lady, full of beauty “my body is a temple of God not a play thing”

To say NO may be difficult, Yet promiscuity is still a grievous sin just because“my body is a temple of God not a play thing”.

Even my dressing can still be a temptation to the guys watching me, i will, therefore, observe modesty just because “my body is a temple of God not a plaything” 

My parents have done so much for me, i wish to be a credit to them always. So I will live on the morals i have learnt, lest I regret. 

I want to be a wife and mother someday, i will reserve my purity and affection for my husband and my children and they will be proud of me.

But if through my weakness i
 should get pregnant, i will not take the easy way out by killing my unborn child this is because “my body is a temple of God not a play thing”

@Wroughwrita
08161168308, 0816 181  2554

0 comments:

Post a Comment